At the heart of all Racing Drones is the Flight Controller. The FrSky XMPF3E Flight Controller comes with a bag of features including a built-in F3EVO and XM+ receiver module which will save space and weight on your favorite racing frame.
The 32bit ST micro processor provides all the processing speed needed for precision control over your racing drone. The latest sensor technology for accelerometer, gyro, compass and baro will keep you heading in the right direction. The board comes with betaflight pre-installed and can be updated using the USB connector. A black box with Micro-SD card slot to log your flights details for playback after your flight. A great feature for tweaking you drone. Header plugs are provided and you only need to fit the ones you are using to save a bit more weight.
The built-in receiver is compatible with FrSky Taranis X9D/X9E/ Horus X12S/XJT radio transmitters in D16 mode. No need for an extra board.
The FrSky XMPF3E is a feature packed flight controller and receiver package that will fit neatly into any frame.
• Built-in F3EVO and XM+ receiver module
• Features the latest Accelerometer, Gyro and Compass and Baro sensor technology
• XM+ receiver is a one-way receiver (no telemetry), it will receive the commands of Remote Control and send to F3EVO by SBUS (8CH is RSSI) to UART2 Rx of F3EVO
• 6 PWM output signal lines for ESCs and Servos. Arranged for easy wiring on standard pin headers
• Black box data logger
• Micro-SD card slot to log your flights
• Factory firmware betaflight_3.0.0_SPRACINGF3EVO
• Firmware Upgradeable
- Hardware: STM32F303 CPU (72Mhz inc FPU), MPU9250 (accelerometer/gyro/compass), and BMP280 barometer for F3EVO, CC2510 CPU for XM+ receiver
- Compatibility: FrSky Taranis X9D/X9E/ Horus X12S/XJT in D16 mode
- Number of Channels: 16CH (8CH is RSSI) by SBUS to UART2 Rx of F3EVO
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Card Reader: MicroSD
- Dimension: 36×36×6mm (L × W × H) with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight: 7g