Weighing in at 4.3 grams (including connection cable) and smaller than the X4R, this little Telemetry receiver is a great choice for micro multirotors. The XSR is SmartPort enabled and has S-bus as well as CPPM outputs. However we needed to give some things up so it could be smaller. The XSR does not support FBVS nor PWM and the antennas are soldered on instead of utilizing IPX connectors.
- Telemetry function
- Smart Port enabled,realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- S-BUS output.
- CPPM output.
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than X4R.
- More number of channels:1~16ch from SBUS channel,1~8ch from CPPM Channel.
- Number of Channels: 16
- Dimensions: 26mm x 19.2 mmx 5mm
- Weight: 4.3 g
- Number of channels: 16(S-Bus) : 8(CPPM)
- Operating Voltage: 4 – 10.0V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >1.5km (FullRange)
- RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)
- FrSky X-series Module,X9D,X9DP,X9E,X12S(XSR is incompatible with D-series Module)
- 1 x XSR
- 2 x Data wire
- 1 x Manual