Unfortunately, Horus RC doesn’t accept cash on delivery. Though we know that some might see it as a very convenient way to pay, we feel that it exposes us all to unnecessary risks. For one thing, you’d have to have a lot of cash on hand to pay. For another thing, you’d have to withdraw all that cash. It’s simply a risk we don’t want to expose our customers too. That’s especially since there are many other methods that are smarter and safer.
Basic Payment Steps
1. If you’ve found the item that you want to get, go to its details page then click “buy it now”
2. Review your order to make sure you have exactly what you need and want.
3. Go to the checkout page and fill out all the necessary details—making sure not to skip anything.
4. Choose from any one of the payment methods available and follow the appropriate instruction path.
What are the payment methods then?
We offer four of the most modern payment methods:
2. Bank Transfer
How do I pay via PayPal?
PayPal is widely accepted as one of the safest methods of payment mitigation in the world. Through PayPal, you’re able to safely pay with credit cards, debit cards, and even any connected bank account. Any completed orders when selecting this method takes you to the PayPal page where you can securely continue with your payment.
1. Simply log in to your PayPal account.
2. If you haven’t yet, you’re being prompted to input your relevant card details.
3. Note that whatever address you have saved in your PayPal account is automatically the address that we will ship to.
3. Your payment will then be processed and the transaction receipt shall be sent to your inbox.
Note: we will charge you additional 3.5% for PayPal transaction fee.
How do I do a bank transfer?
Bank transfers or even over-the-counter payments are allowable provided your own bank allows for such transfer or you have access to a branch of our particular bank. Kindly contact your own bank for clearer instructions on how to proceed. Note the following are our banking details.
Our bank address:
Again, any extra handling charges or processing fees are your sole responsibility and we cannot be held accountable for said charges. Also, ensure that you get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your transaction then pushes through.